Need help with a tricky math problem?
Writing an animal report and want to find a magazine article about sharks?
Looking for a good book at your Accelerated Reader or Lexile level?
Or just want to brush up on your language, science, or research skills?
The Palos Verdes Library District offers many options for students
and parents who are looking for guidance with school work.
Check out the links below to learn more.
- Library Research Tools — Explore the library’s online resources designed to help elementary and secondary school students make their projects, reports, and research papers shine.
- Web Research Tools — Carefully selected homework help internet sites that correlate to the K-5 curriculum.
- Reading Level Programs — Discover valuable tips and tricks for finding great books by their Accelerated Reader, Lexile, or Scholastic Reading Counts levels.
- A+ Research Skills Appointments — Sign up for a one-on-one session with a librarian to learn the best way to do research using both online and print resources.
- Brainfuse — Online tutoring, state-aligned lessons, homework help, and more.