The following are the Novel Ideas Book Club’s selections for December 2014 through November 2015: there is no meeting December 2015.
- December 16 2014 - THE MAID'S VERSION - DANIEL WOODRELL
- January 20 2015- THE HOUSE OF BREATH - WILLIAM GOYEN
- February 17 - THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE GRAPE - JOHN FANTE
- March 17 - ASTRAGAL - ALBERTINE SARRAZIN
- April 21 - THIS SIDE OF INNOCENCE - RASHID AL-DAIF
- May 19 - FROM THE MEMOIRS OF A NON-ENEMY COMBATANT - ALEX GILVARRY
- June 16 - ALL PASSION SPENT - VITA SACKVILLE-WEST
- July 21 - A MONTH IN THE COUNTRY - J.L. CARR
- August 18 - THE SUMMER BOOK - TOVE JANSSON
- September 15 - THE FISH CAN SING - HALLDOR LAXNESS
- October 20 - THE SLEEPWALKING LAND - MIA COUTO
- November 17 - GOD'S BITS OF WOOD - OUSMANE SEMBENE
The Novel Ideas Book Club meets at the Annex next to the Peninsula Center Library.
210 The Village, in the Village Shopping Center Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
For inquiries about the club, please visit the events calendar or contact Sylvia: