- Art in Our Library
- Book Clubs
- Borrow from Another Library
- Curbside Holds Pickup
- Databases and Online Resources
- Equipment Checkout
- Exam Proctoring
- For Teachers
- Meeting Room Rentals
- Mobile Printing
- Notary Public
- Passport Services
- Public Computers
- Scanning & Copying
- Service Status Dashboard
- Study Rooms
- Suggest a Program
- Suggest a Title
- Local History
- About Us
Grab and Go Library Services
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Safety Guidelines and Code of Conduct Flyer
On April 6, 2021, the Palos Verdes Library District will re-open its interiors to the public under a limited Grab & Go model at all library locations.
We’re excited to welcome all of our patrons back into our buildings and look forward to seeing you soon!
Grab & Go services include browsing the entire collection, 30 minutes of public computer use by reservation, access to printers and copiers, and passport services by appointment.
The popular curbside service will continue at the Peninsula Center Library.
In accordance with LA County COVID guidelines, seating, study rooms, and meeting rooms will continue to be closed and all storytimes, tutors, study groups, and multi-person gatherings prohibited at all locations.
Parents and caregivers are strongly advised not to drop off students as hanging out at the library is not allowed at this time and they will be asked to leave.
Masks and social distancing rules will be enforced. Please review our guidelines before you visit:
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth at all times, unless under 2 years of age.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between all individuals not in the same family.
- Browsing time is limited to 30 minutes or less.
- Interactions with staff should be kept under 5 minutes.
- Library seating is not available.
- Congregating or sitting on the floor is not allowed.
- Children must remain with a parent or caregiver at all times and avoid touching other people or items.
- Computers are available by reservation only, and usage is limited to 30 minutes or less per day. We are unable to offer in-person computer or tech assistance at this time.
- Newspapers are not available.
- Room rentals, group study rooms, children’s toys, and other shared high-touch items are not available.
- Instructions from staff must be followed during your visit.
Call us if you have any questions regarding our services at 310-377-9584.