What is GetSetUp?
GetSetUp has a catalog of over 500 classes exclusively for older adults. During the week, GetSetUp offers more than 40 live classes every day as well as 25 on weekends.
GetSetUp offers classes for older adults just learning technology, as well as classes in the following categories:
- Physical Health (exercise, healthy cooking)
- Mental Health (stress, meditation, dementia)
- Social Health (book club, gardening, pets)
- Vocational Health (resume writing, interviewing)
How to use GetSetUp?
Simply click this link to get to the GetSetUp landing page and click View Schedule to start taking a class!
You do not need to sign up for an account to take live classes. However, having an account gives you access to these GetSetUp features:
- Book classes in advance
- Edit your preferences
- Save classes to your calendar
- Invite Friends
- Get email reminders
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.