Our conference, community rooms, and gallery are available for meetings, seminars, trainings, trade shows and corporate or personal parties and receptions.
- 8 meeting rooms and 2 outdoor spaces, providing a variety of decors and sizes
- Peninsula Center Library Community Room, seats 100, featuring 1,700 square feet of event space and 12-foot ceilings
- Peninsula Center Library Purcell Meeting Room with a capacity of up to 40 chairs, depending upon set-up
- Peninsula Center Library Conference Room, providing the ideal professional setting for meetings with a seating capacity of 21
- Malaga Cove Library Community Room, with capacity for 50
- Malaga Cove Library Gallery, with capacity for 70 chairs
- Please allow 1 hour between meetings.
- Each room has a 3-hour booking minimum (except the Malaga Cove Tower Room, Purcell Meeting Room, and the Peninsula Center Conference Room).
- Rental rates are higher when a facility is closed. Purcell Meeting Room is not available when the facility is closed. Open facility hours are:
- Peninsula Center Library: Mon. - Thurs.: 8:00 a.m. - 9 p.m., Fri.: 8:00 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sat: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Sun: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Malaga Cove Library: Mon. - Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Closed Sunday
- Miraleste Library: Mon. - Fri.: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Closed Sunday