- I don't have a password, how do I get one?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- Click the "Forgot your account password" link on the log in page.
- How do I change my password?
- Why does the system say my password is inadequate?
- While the system gives a lot of feedback on password quality, you are only required to use 6 characters. PVLD respects your privacy and encourages you to use a strong password.
- How do I change my barcode?
- When logged in, click on "Summary" under "My Account". Next click on your barcode and type in the 14-digit barcode (without spaces) from the back of your library card. Click "Save" to save your changes.
- Why can't I access my account online once I add my library card number?
- After you add your library card, you must verify your identity by clicking on the "Summary" link under "My Account" and answering a verification question.
- How do I pay fines online?
- Click here for a tutorial.