- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software (ADE) and create an Adobe ID (Sign up here) with the same Barnes and Noble account email address you used to authorize your Nook
- Connect Nook to computer with USB cable, ADE will recognize the Nook (if it doesn't, disconnect and reconnect it)
- Go to the eBooks page at: http://ebooks.pvld.org, login with your library card number, and download an epub or pdf title (this will open ADE)
- In ADE, drag title's cover image to the Nook icon on the sidebar
- Enjoy reading your eBook on your Nook (further instructions on opening ebook here)
Once you have completed this one-time setup with Adobe Digital Editions, you only have to follow steps 3-5. If you require additional information, please follow the My Help Guide.
When an Ebook Expires...
Once the title has expired, it becomes unreadable. Remove the title as described in your Nook user manual.