New members are always welcome! We meet 11 am to 12:30 pm the fourth Saturday of each month.
Nonfiction Book Club selections for 2013:
- January - Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick
- February - The Greater Journey by David McCullough
- March - The Day the World Ended at Little Bighorn, a Lakota History by Joseph M. Marshall III
- April - Smogtown: The Lung-Burning History of Pollution in Los Angeles by Chip Jacobs
- May - The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- June - Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies by Ben Macintyre
- July - Garbology by Edward Humes
- August - Running with the Kenyans by Adharanand Finn
- September - The Know-it-all: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World by A.J. Jacobs
The Nonfiction Book Club meets at the Annex next to the Peninsula Center Library.
210 The Village, in the Village Shopping Center
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
For inquiries about the club, please contact Dennis:
(310) 377-9584 ext. 268