Would you like to be published in an anthology? Please join us for write-ins, workshops, networking with local writers, the opportunity to read your work in public, and the publication of an anthology with a copy going to every single participant. Whether you are an aspiring writer or published, write fiction, non-fiction, or short stories, all writers are welcome!
- October 21st, 1-4 p.m. - Registration
- October 26th, 3:30-4:30 p.m. - Write-in (Teen)
- November 3rd, 6-8 p.m. - Write-in
- November 16th, 3:30-4:30 p.m. - Write-in (Teen)
- November 17th, 7-8 p.m. - Write-in
- November 24th, 1-3 p.m. - Write-in
- January 19th, 6-8 p.m. - Reading
Questions, or to register for the National Novel Writing Month programs and activities, please contact: 310-377-9584 ext. 310 or email@example.com. Snacks and support will be provided at at all write-ins.